Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default 2 Part Epoxy vs. One Part for Garage floor?

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

I agree. The only time painting a garage floor works is if the only
thing that's
done in a garage is parking a car. But if you do anything else, like
repair a car,
change your oil, work on your bicycle, drag a washing machine across
the floor, run a table saw, etc. it scratches the paint and then
looks like hell.

Mine still looks good and I park two cars, work on them, change their
oil, work on three bikes (one Honda two peddle powered) and I have a radial
arm saw I use in there. I have not moved a washing machine across it
however. Maybe it is the washing machine. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit