Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JBH

Default Want to Join my Adventure ?? in repairing a LCD monitor

For those who follows: Monitor 1 have intact fuses. It works perfectly
fine until after using the wrong adapter. Now it is keep on running
with a correct adapter and computer running. One interesting
observation that there seems coming back of functions. By that I mean,
Monitor 1 only has the back light on. After keeping it on a while,
there is some response to the monitor control key, eg menu key,
brightness adjustment key. Before, nothing happens when I press these
keys. After few hours running, when I increase the brightness, the back
light increase the brighness, though still no other images. See how
tomorrow goes.

For bigger monitor 2, when I turned it on, there is even no backlight,
this again make me feel whther the fuese are gone. Only the power
swtich LED light working. But not yet able to open the chassis
smoothly. Will try again tomorrow morning.

Cheers
JBH-HK