Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob G.

Default Your ideas on workshops

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:37:35 -0700, "Don D."
wrote:

We are selling our house in town and moving in the country so my wife can
have her horses closer to her and the deal is that I get my workshop so I
can build what she will need.

I am kicking it around not sure to have a steel building built or a wood
building. The workshop will be around 30' X 40' or so bigger to 48'.

If you were to build it or have it built what would you have... ?

The main expense will be a floor. I may have to go plywood till I get rich,
but having horses and tools that plain is shot.

Don D.

My Dad was a metal worker...and he retired as a Streelworker.
My Wife is retired from.. Alcoa Aluminum

Me... I am a retired LEGAL Drug Dealer... so take my comments
with that in mind...

BUT I am a woodworker...so I like a wood...over Metal buliding, table,
door, yada yada anyday of the week..

As for "my" ideal floor.....WOOD !

Bob G,.