Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jtaylor

Default Mounting mailbox on a springy mount (like garage door spring)

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Where I live, the state owns the mail box holders and boxes. The Feds in

some way
owns the boxes also.

When someone on the way back from the "over the line" booze stores - and

runs over
a set of boxes - someone has to call the state. With the correct amount

of boxes
otherwise only the number asked for is delivered and installed.

When ours went - neighbors said 2 - when it was 4 on the post. Two of us
had to go out and buy matching boxes. I have the number posted and hope

get there first next time.

Call the day after - "it happened again".