Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Guardian: Customers warned of water price hike

Ophelia wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ophelia wrote:
I am not a spammer thank you and I didn't see it come up the first
time

So stick it up yours pal

ooohhhh! They were a day apart and it wouldn't take long to look.

So why do you insist on posting great irrelevant chunks from the
Guardian when a simple hyperlink would do?

I don't have the link.. just the text. It didn't actually come up on my
pc. I just post things that might be of interest here.

Just wait until the anti-top posters get onto you!

Well after your aggressive and nasty response I don't think they could
be any worse. I usually find though that the degree of aggression in a
response, is in directly inverse proportion to the size of a poster's
penis

You don't know how to quote properly and now you've got penis envy.
Never mind.

MBQ