Posted to rec.woodworking
bdeditch

Default kreg Jig screws , anything else you can use?

No I can find them, its just seems that you can always find a "NoName"
Brand that works just as good. But looking at the one post it seems the
best way to go is with the Kreg ones.
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 02:26:18 GMT, "CW" wrote:

I wonder what the OP's reason for something different. I use the Kreg screws
with complete satisfaction. Never really felt the need to look elsewhere.

Maybe he can't find them where he lives?
Can't find Kreg, or any other flathead wood screw here in Spain.
So I use all purpose wood metal screws with flat heads. They work so
so.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain