Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is this true?

I want to hear that one! My mechanics are constantly razzing their
customers. Time for the big wheel to turn.....

In pennsylavania theres the annual safety inspection. My mechanic
reported necessary repairs would be 3 grand, I nearly died. then he
started laughing and said he was shocked it passed inspection. good one
he pulled on me

Well a month later I took my vehicle in for repairs. He said lets go
for a test drive. ended up at his home, the building inspector was
there. he had illegally dumped some dirt mixed with building debris
behind his house for fill. he brown nosed the building inspector, the
possible fine was 1500 bucks.

It took a month, got a gal at work to call him, identifying herself
with the building inspectorrs office, said we have photos of additional
dumping, your fine is reinstated, and you now owe over 5000 bucks. I
listened in with the phone covered, rick my mechanic was going nuts

Finally uncovered phone and started laughing. he was !@@#%$

Found out later his boss was afraid he would have heart attack, since
his face turned brite red, and he was shaking bad.

since then all jokes are always pulled with me present, so they dont
get out of hand.

i love a good joke just like my dad