Posted to alt.home.repair
MC

Default Is this true?

wrote:
How about this nasty

This lady was having a affair and her hubby found out. he drove a
concrete truck. when he would leave for work, the other guy came over.
well the other man bought a brand new caddy.

so the concrete driver broke the window and filled it with cement.

tires and everything went flat from the weight, had heck of a time
moving it. caddy owner was cheatying on his wife, and a small town
mayor so he couldnt make a insurance claim. he was out the bucks for a
one week old cadillac.

Good friend once trusted me with keys to his car when he was getting
married so others would not mess it all up.

Not only did the other freind really mess it all up, I tied the horn to
the breaks so everytime he had to stop the horn would blow, He was
really ****ed at the time, but laughed after the honeymoon.