Posted to alt.home.repair
MC

Default Is this true?

Larry Bud wrote:
wrote:

I found this on another newsgroup.
Someone said as a prank, pour unflavoured gelatin in a friend's (or
enemy's) toilet bowl and stir. it can't be flushed, and it looks just
like water. Imagine the scenarios.

Another occurred years ago when I was 18 working at Radio Shack. I
worked at a mall, and the store next to us was a toy store.
Occasionally our remote controlled cars would move "on their own"
because of interference from their cars.

Well, one of the guys I worked with told this D-U-M-B DUMB! chick that
worked with us that his MIND was controlling the cars, and that it
happens every once in a while. At first she was saying "oh yeah,
right, whatever", but then we set up a pretty clever prank.

We had wireless microphones that could play over an untuned radio. We
took apart a big stereo speaker that was on display (not hooked up to
anything) and wired a small radio to play through the speaker). We
then recorded Angelo's voice (the guy that could "move" the cars with
his mind!) onto tape.

So everybody is in on this joke, and we have a one way mirror in back.
Angelo tells Vicki that he's feeling quite telepathic this one day,
walks over to the speaker we rigged up, and starts rubbing his temples.
I hit PLAY on the tape player, and play his voice through the wireless
mic, which goes out through the speaker that he's standing next to!

Vicki freakin' flipped out. I thought she was going to **** her pants
right there. So the tape is saying "Vicki, this is my mind.." blah
blah blah... "go in the back room Vicki", so he leads her into the back
where ten of us are just busting a gut over the whole thing. It took
her a while to figure out what the hell was going on!

Blond ?