Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob Mills

Default scroll saw alternatives

wrote in message
ups.com...

Tried experimenting with a neighbor's scroll saw and it was too much for
me to handle..

If you get a decent scroll saw and give your self a little (won't take long)
time to get used to it I'll betcha you'll find it just as easy (maybe
easier) as driving a sewing machine. They are really a piece of cake to
operate, my 8 yr old grand son loves to cut out stuff on mine. I have it
drilled into his head that if there is a problem, just let go and hit the
switch. I make sure he has safety goggles on. RM~

PS, My parents gave me a Craftsman 36 in jig saw for Xmas when I was 9.