Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Your ideas on workshops

"Don D." wrote in message
news:MYTBf.45769$V.38567@fed1read04...
We are selling our house in town and moving in the country so my wife can
have her horses closer to her and the deal is that I get my workshop so I
can build what she will need.

I am kicking it around not sure to have a steel building built or a wood
building. The workshop will be around 30' X 40' or so bigger to 48'.

If you were to build it or have it built what would you have... ?

The main expense will be a floor. I may have to go plywood till I get
rich, but having horses and tools that plain is shot.

I would go with the low maintainence and out last you steel building.