Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Help picking rails for dresser draws

"Swingman" wrote in message

Yes, that's where I buy them. Not the ea$iest folks in town to deal with,
but not a bad place for one $top cabinet hardware $hopping.

I have not problems with them. I bought Kreg pocket hole screws there a
couple of months ago, the 2.5" ones for 2x material, 500 screws for about
$10.

On that same note, there is a place tucked into a warehouse strip center
off
of old Katy Road that sells slides and hardware _real_ cheap. Can't
remember
the name, but my truck knows the way ... I could probably dig it up if
you're not familiar with the place. That said, the Hittich slides would
probably be too high dollar for them to handle.

When you get a chance I would appreciate the name and or address.