Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg Menke

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

Dave Hinz writes:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:28:32 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Oh wait, you're talking about the fourth, not the second. Well then,
that's _completely_ different. I mean, it's not like the second
guarantees the continued existance of the fourth or anything...

Aha, the old "keeps the alligators away" argument. g

This again, Ed?

Evasion noted.

How many shots have you fired in the cause of supporting the Fourth
Amendment, Dave? And who was it you were shooting at?

You don't understand the concept of "don't do (thing), it's too risky",
do you Ed.

No, I don't, and I seriously doubt if you do either, Dave. Why don't you
explain it to us? Tell us about how many alliga...er, Democrats, you've kept
away by threatening them with your guns.

Ed. I never said anything of that sort, so please don't presume to
speak for me. My point, which is blisteringly clear, is that if the
democrats were to disarm us, then when when anyone else tries to take
away the rest of our rights, we'll be powerless to do anything. Nobody
is crossing the line, _because_ we can do something about it if they
try.

Clearer now?

As if you'd get the chance. Rather than play out a Red Dawn fantasy it
would be easier to just get you fired from your job, have sudden "tax
issues" wipe out your savings and then foreclose on your mortgage. No
need for the black helicopters, just have the sherrif evict you and your
house repossessed. You'll be homeless, financial records wrecked
everything you've worked for up in smoke and you & your family living in
an abandoned car keeping yourselves warm with cardboard boxes &
newspaper and rummaging through the trashcans for food before too long.
Better start hoping theres some of those entitlement programs still
running so at least you'll have a chance at a place to take a shower.

But if you really think guns will help, you could go out in a blaze of
glory in a couple hour shootout with the swat team.

Gregm