Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:06:58 -0500, Ed Huntress

wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

The Clintons, Boxer, Schumer, Kennedy, and friends are imaginary?

That's
_wonderful_ news!

Oh wait, you're talking about the fourth, not the second. Well then,
that's _completely_ different. I mean, it's not like the second
guarantees the continued existance of the fourth or anything...

Aha, the old "keeps the alligators away" argument. g

This again, Ed?

How many shots have you fired in the cause of supporting the Fourth
Amendment, Dave? And who was it you were shooting at?

You don't understand the concept of "don't do (thing), it's too risky",
do you Ed.

No, I don't, and I seriously doubt if you do either, Dave. Why don't you
explain it to us? Tell us about how many alliga...er, Democrats, you've kept
away by threatening them with your guns.

Hey, a guy threatened me with a gun just two years ago. He was a
medical-technician student, but it turned out he didn't have a gun. He spent
a half day with his lawyer in the local cop shop anyway, though.

--
Ed Huntress