Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Why don't contractors / vendors care about making a sale?

Are you a contractor with that problem? Is so, you need to
reconfigure how you do your estimates. If you're not, then,
well, you don't know what your'e talking about. Do you?

Pop

"Bob" wrote in message
. ..
: Contractors are no worse than customers. How'd you like to look
at job after
: job, spend hours on travel time and estimating, and later find
out that the
: customer did the job himself, using much of the info you or
other
: contractors gave him?
:
: "Larry Bud" wrote in message
: ups.com...
: I've spoken to various friends about this issue, and
they've had the
: same experience. I don't get why this seems to be so
prevalent in the
: home renovation / construction industry.
:
: Because the vast majority of contractors out there are sleeze
balls.
:
:
: