Posted to alt.home.repair
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Default Which saw to buy Pt2

Sean M wrote:
Hi,

I am in Canada, perhaps Lowes has an exclusive deal with B&D in the
U.S.A. We do not have Lowes up hear (that I know of).

Miter stands seem to all be universal. Any Home Depot should have
several brands to choose from.

Good luck!

-Sean

No, not B&D, just the Firestorm labelled products. Perhaps that is
different in Canada. LOL, yea I just checked Rona.ca. They have
"Spitfire" which is exact same as "Firestorm" but with relabelling :P

I supposed they relabelled it since its $170usd at lowes but $120usd at
rona, hehe.

I was about to get a dewalt, but this 'spitfire' is going to be nice.
Of course im not sure how the warranty will work, and if they will want
to tack on a few $$$ at the border.

I live in Detroit, so I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks
for the info.

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert