Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Von Heler

Default Repair method

James Sweet wrote in
news:I9OBf.32350$jd5.18427@trnddc02:

russ lavergne wrote:
I am working on a little board that is part of a big coin

op
redemption piece. It has 5 IC's 12 TIP22 transistors a

bunch of caps
on the IC's. another transistor and two other electrolytic.

There
are five of these boards. All exact duplicates. So I

thought that
this would be a good time for a Huntron. But no matter

what I do I
can't seem to isolate the problem. It seems where ever the

fault is
it influences the whole board. Is there a technique or

tool I can
use to figure out where the problem is? I can't apply

power because
it needs the whole setup to run and it is far away in a

crowed busy
place. Any helpful ideas out there for me. Thanks
Russ

What's wrong with the boards? A DMM with a diode check

function is
probably the best tool for the job, just test all the

transistors,
they're the most likely fault in a machine like that which

drives
motors or lmps.

--

"Receive to it the right in top you, kissing you the stupid
hun and kiss

We're in Europe and you're no.

I'm LOVIN' it.