Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT Walmart and you

In article , Gunner says...

There are a **** load of jobs out there. Good ones. But most folks
seen to forget that when you leave a place that you have to make $150k
a year to get by on..you move to a place that $50k a year is a
comfortable living. And there are lots of those.

Part of the problem is, I'm in a bit of gilded cage.

There aren't that many industrial research labs out there doing
what amounts to real scientific research anymore. I happen to
be (purely by accident) at one of those places, doing what I
love to do. I work with top-notch folks and learn new stuff
every day.

It's what keeps me here. That and the tons of cast iron
in the basement in peekskill. g

Sure isn't the company pension (went away) or the medical benefits
(rapidly doing the same).

Jim

please reply to: