Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Walmart and you

jim rozen wrote:

Anyone who thinks there is irony or sarcasm in the comments immediately
above can come to the westchester county area and view some homes
with a realtor. You will find they are pretty much spot on.

And thank you harold, for the kind thoughts. The problem with relocating
within the US is the same issue that the government will shortly be
cranking up the inflation machine. Real jobs are getting scarce
so the tax base is shrinking. This means while savings get eaten up,
the tax rate will have to increase to keep funding whatever entitlement
programs are left.

You can't win, you can't break even, you can't get out of the game.

Unless you figure out some way to get out of the game.

Jim

I am pretty much out of the game. Although I will be going back to
work on Monday. Just for a bit to help out the company while they
switch to a different computer program.

I have been to Westchester county and the housing prices are terrible.
Not just houses but the general cost of living is high. Relocating is
not quite as bad as Jim says.