Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Is this true?

wrote in message
oups.com...
My dad joke on his best friend

They both worked for Goodyear Aerospace. he asked everyone to comment
his friend joe looked ill, sck etc. poor fellow got so concerned at
comments he went to see plant nurse, who sent him immediately to his
doctor, who put him right in the hospital for tests, this was years
ago when they still put people in the hospital.....

well he was back to work a week later, and got @$# when he was told it
was just one of jim hallers jokes.

sadly my dad and his best friend never spoke again, and its been like
25 years

A joke is a joke and I LOVE pulling them but its important no one gets
hurt. I prefer to be on site so things dont get carried away!

If this discussion continues I will tell about my one time auto
mechanic Rick, lets just say I evened the score

I want to hear that one! My mechanics are constantly razzing their
customers. Time for the big wheel to turn.....