Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On 25 Jan 2006 05:02:49 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Ed Huntress says...

Aha, the old "keeps the alligators away" argument. g

How many shots have you fired in the cause of supporting the Fourth
Amendment, Dave? And who was it you were shooting at?

I dunno about him (don't interact much any more) but I know
I fired a few shots. I voted for schumer, and he gave scalito
a run for his money....

Yeah, he just answers my points, but has me in his killfile. Isn't that
lovely. Grow some balls, Jim. Either stop answering me, or talk to me
directly.