Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default lathe advice...

On 24 Jan 2006 20:03:12 GMT, (Chuck
Sherwood) wrote:

I would call up my favorite machine tool dealer named Dick Trimstra
and ask him to find me a nice used machine. He gets lots good stuff
from schools etc. You can even find him on ebay. bmachines I think.
He is in detroit, but delivers for very reasonable prices.

chuck

In article ,
ted harris wrote:
Hello,
Any suggestions on what is best to buy if buying new belt driven or geared
head metal lathes in the $2,000-$4,000 range?

Thanks,
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

On the West Coast..contact our very own Leigh Knudsen at MarMachine
who posts as

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin