Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:20:25 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:59:20 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"gunner" wrote in message
news
No general grumbling, now. Let's hear some specifics.

First Amendment, Freedom OF Religion and expression thereof.

So, where's the beef? Who has prevented you from practicing or expressing

religion?

C'mon. SPECIFICS! Don't give us a list of unspecified gripes, tell us

about
a case that's been decided badly by those big, bad liberals on the

Supreme
Court.

There is two for a start. Odd how the very FIRST TWO are badly

infringed.

I take it you are ok with that, Comrade?

Pfhhht. Those are stinkers. We want to hear what those liberals have done

you, not about your indigestion. d8-)

Still waiting to hear how all you Leftists are being Oppressed.

I wouldn't know about that. You'll have to ask a leftist.

C'mon, Gunner, can't you come up with a single one? Is all of your ranting,
after all, based on bull**** and blue smoke?

No, wait, scratch that...another tautology...g

Still waiting Ed.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin