Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver

Default OT Walmart and you

...\

| Frankly, if people can't live reasonably on $50,000 year, they're doing
| something wrong. I have no respect for folks that are knocking down
| hundreds of thousand per year, generally at the cost of others doing
| without. It's the one thing that prevents us from donating to *any*
| charity. If the CEO makes big bucks, we're out.

You must live somewhere cheap. In San Francisco, nobody can live for
any where near that amount or even twice as much. The citizens, in order to
create a more perfect society, have elected officials who, in order to
create a more perfect society, have priced any one/family who makes around
$100K or less out of town. A $250,000 house wouldn't last a minute on the
market!

A side note, the "wealthy" donate far less than the middle class, who
make up the largest bulk of donations of all kinds. I don't have the
statistic handy, but per capita, it's true.