Posted to uk.d-i-y
marble

Default Sanding floorboards - how to replace damaged boards

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:26:27 +0000, Chris Bacon
wrote:

marble wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6): *WHAT*? No way.

Ah I remember you!
I bet you think they should use ( chuckle chuckle ) papier mache to
repair their floor.

My memory of you obviously isn't as good as your memory of me.

Yea right LOL

ROFLMA as they say.

Mind those splinters up your arse.

Trust Papier Mache Boy to change the subject to arses.

Hey Chris, when I trashed your idiotic idea about using papier mache
in building work I was just warning the OP not to do anything so
stupid as follow any advise off you, I wasnt bitch slapping you
however it must have felt, get over it! It never occured to me you'd
be so devastated you'd want REVENGE.

I had to trawl back through the archives to see what I had done to so
hurt you, trust me I hadnt even noticed you were alive until that
penny dropped.

You papier mache boys are so sensative, just killfile me and in time
it will heal.