Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA gray asphalt

Default Anybody got a clever ideaq for computer caddy?

Is there anything in the lower box? What is the
advantage of the lower box instead of the upper
box being directly on the casters? Don't you worry
about the box moving while the hard drives are
spinning ... crash?

"Colbyt" wrote in
message news:nqzBf.722636$x96.255285@attbi_s72...

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote
in message

I'd really like to see a pic. Can you post it
here?

"Colbyt" wrote
in
message

This is a non binary group.

I posted the pics he

http://alt-home-repair.com/folder.php?id=11

Sorry about the erased area. After I took the
picture I realized that there
was information I did not want to share with the
world shown in the picture.

This is nothing fancy. Just something I knocked
together out of scrap 3/4"
plywood.

Build a box with a bottom, turn it upside down
so that the bottom becomes
the shelf on which the CPU sits. Add another
box without a bottom or top
around the perimeter. Be sure not to block any
cards near the bottom of your
CPU box. Add glides to the bottom and you are
ready to go.

Once I determined the measurements the whole
project took a 30 minutes.

Colbyt