Brian

Default enclosed trailer

An awful lot of enclosed trailers, including my own, have flat roofs. If
you think about it, the odds of the trailer ever being parked level are
pretty slim, and water sheds off just fine. they also are typically one
piece aluminium for the top - no seams.

Brian

"LSMW" wrote in message
nk.net...
try lucky b
www.luckyb.com
good luck.

LSMW

"Kenneth W. Sterling" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:30:19 +0000 (UTC), "Doug Arthurs"
wrote:

I friend of mine has approached me about building an enclosed trailer
for him. After checking at the rental places I see the roof supports

are
shaped like a U with wings. Something like this --__-- does anyone

know
of a source for this and how do I make a gentle curve to it so the roof
will shed water.

Possibly a gentle bend to some rebar would work with a straight leg on
each end to fit down into a couple of screweyes or eyebolts.
Ken.