Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Rubenstein

Default Top Grind Pepper Mill Mechanisms

J. R. Beal has a pepper grinding mechanism which is a pretty new product
for him. Does somebody know how to get to his web site?

Bill

Andy Webber wrote:
http://crushgrind.com/ High quality ceramic mechanisms that can be
used that way up. Crushgrind do not sell mechanisms to crafters direct.

In US, now available in small quantities - see
http://crushgrind.com/?id=421

In UK, I have some mechanisms from bankrupt stock stock (remove
".invalid" from e-mail address to contact me direct or see
http://andywebber.com/) and you can also try Brian K. Fitzsimmons at
http://www.peppergrinders.co.uk/.

Cheers
Andy

Greg G. wrote:

I've been searching for a top mounted pepper mill mechanism.
(Bottom load, top grind, spills no pepper on the table.)

So far, all I've found is the standard LV/Rockler/Woodcraft design,
Peugeot seems to have stopped selling just the mechs entirely.
Has anyone got a source for a variety of good quality mill mechs?

Did a web search and plodded through a million sites selling completed
pepper mills, but no mechs other than the ones listed above.

Thanks,

Greg G.