Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver

Default OT Walmart and you

"Mike Berger" wrote in message
| It has to do with a "living wage". What's the point of taking a job
| that doesn't pay enough to live on? You're better off improving your
| skills and education, or searching for a job that pays better.
|
| Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
| It never ceases to amaze me
| that many American workers would rather have no job, than one with pay
in
| keeping with one's qualifications.

Funny thing, I keep hearing the "living wage" crap from people who are
actually alive, therefore they seem to be earning a "living wage." Only if
they were dying from starvation (starving with a cell phone and big screen
TV is not really starving!) would I tend to believe them, but it hasn't
happened yet.