Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA gray asphalt

Default Anybody got a clever ideaq for computer caddy?

"Bubba " ReMoVe wrote in
message
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:08:34 -0800, "AKA gray
asphalt"
wrote:

I've got 4 boxes under my desk and it would be
nice to be able to roll them out for repairs,
etc.
I'm thinking about a piece of plywood with those
sliders for furniture underneath. The wheels on
the manufactured ones for boxex are moved too
easily and one wheel broke. The floor is tile so
the pads can slide but I'm not sure if the boxes
should be anchored to the plywood or how ...

But mostly I'm wondering if you inventive people
can come up with or already have a bette idea.

How bout just get you fat ass up off your
recliner chair, bend over
and pull the boxes out with those things you
have called arms?
Bubba

Thanks Bubba, You must know my wife.