Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Default GE Profile Triton Dishwasher will not drain at end of cycle.

wrote:
It will drain just fine inbetween cycles, like when I put it on light
wash, it drains inbetween wash and rinse.

At the end of the cycle it will not drain though, still have 4 inches
of water left in there.

I tried to reset the system to force it to drain by pusing start 3
times, still doesn't drain, but at the very end of that reset it shoots
a little water out of the drain.

I have checked all hoses and they are clear, plus it drains fine
inbetween cycles so it can't be a clog.

the piston is find no rubber rot at all, I replaced that 2 years ago.

If I disconnect the hose and lower the hose to below the water line it
will drain, but very slowly at the end of the cycle.

I did get it to drain once, they it started acting up again and will
not drain at end of cycle.

The solonoid seems to be working, I look underneath and it's moving
when it should.

anybody have any ideas?

Hi,

Something that may help....