Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default aluminum wire for soldering?

Exterior strut armatures are very popular for sculptors who like to
work out the figure and pose as they go.
Aluminum wire, hung from the armature makes it easy to bend arms and
legs and make modifications as you go... and for that style of working
they are fine.

Your thoughts on Loveland Academy of Arts supplies-from henri
you can buy rod for soldering the aluminum together at home depot.
Thats what I do. I solder the aluminum wire together. Then it bends
however I need. Bernzomatic Aluminum Solder Rod Model 4627170 Has
brinnell hardness of 100, Working temperature to 750 degrees F. Use to
join and repair aluminum obj...