Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Plans for a range/shooting box?

Tue, Jan 24, 2006, 5:15am (EST+5) (Roy) claimeth:
Google is my friend, but turns out there is not much out there in this
case. snip
I primarily shoot muzzleloaders snip

I'm not sure just what you're looking for. You're a bit vague on
that. You also didn't say if you're shooting long guns, or not, but I
would think so. However... I'd possibly want something like these.
http://www.musketboxes.homestead.com/
And, something like this would probably work to shuffle them around.
http://www.medievalwood.org/charles/wheelbarrow.html
Or, you could go with something like one of these.
http://www.cal-graf.com/kart.html
But, I think something along these lines would be even better.
http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/arch...nd_project.htm

I ain't e-mailing anyone - then just one person gets the results,
not the group.

Personally, I think you'd probably have been further ahead by
asking one of the shooting newsgroups rather than here.

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.