Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

Default Any opinons of Anant planes (mentioned in another thread)?

It was a few years ago at Woodcraft. I see they are $93 now. I also had a
10% discount at the time so the list may have been a couple of dollars more.

That's decent of you, thanks. I also went to searching and found it. I thought these
things were something like "barely available", but they are out there! HHHPH!

I have this pretty old #90 which uses a 1" blade so I *WONDER*, if I bought the
solid top body part of the #93 direct from Stanley, would it fit the #90 base. There
is no doubt variations in design over the years, so I doubt it. Maybe Andy knows.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com