Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Cutting copper

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:42:32 GMT, Fred R "spam wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Well, hot chips certainly get one's attention, depending on where they
land...

Those, still-hot toolbits, and barbed swarf under the fingernails. One
does expect the occasional enthusiastic outcry, right? 8^)

I'm almost always good about still-hot toolbits. Waaaaay back (mumble)
years ago in high school chemistry class, the instructor taught us:
"Hot glass looks exactly the same as cold glass" as one of the lab
safety rules. I've tried to keep that in mind, and usually succeed.