Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Relz

Default Vacuum rather than coolant?

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news:tlrBf.1278$Yi5.1238@trndny02...
Building a system for a customer... They are working with a material that
is hazardous but not flammable. They are looking to provide suction at
the tool rather than the typical coolant and want to do something a bit
more professional than a simple wet vac system. Anything you folks know
of like this? We would provide either a pneumatic or electrical signal to
cycle the suction.

How much suction is going to be required? How big of a collector is going
to be needed? There are units available that range from filling a couple of
garbage cans, to filling something that needs to be taken out by semi.

You may want to start he
http://www.donaldson.com/en/industrialair/products/ I'm sure they have all
sizes.

If you are anywhere around Minneapolis, I may have a used unit that may fit
your needs, but you'd need 3ph power.

Relz