Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:42:00 GMT, John R. Carroll wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

The Clintons, Boxer, Schumer, Kennedy, and friends are imaginary?
That's _wonderful_ news!

No, but they lack the same relevance Dave. The whole of them couldn't order
much more than lunch at the present time and I wouldn't want them to be able
to do even that. I guess I'm fed up with the justification that todays
wrongs can be excused by yesterdays misdeeds. That's both childish and
unproductive. It's also tantamount to admitting an unwillingness to learn
from past mistakes as well as one of Gunners hallmarks.

Easy now, John. You said that the threat from the left was "imaginary".
I provided a counterexample. And it's not their past misdeeds that
worry me, it's their future misdeeds.

Oh wait, you're talking about the fourth, not the second. Well then,
that's _completely_ different. I mean, it's not like the second
guarantees the continued existance of the fourth or anything...

It's all of a piece. Get the camels nose under the flap an you have a
problem. Pretty soon the camel owns all of the real estate inside the tent
and you end up o the outside looking in.

Problem is the left wants to disarm people so they can't do anything
about other threats.