Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default Vacuum rather than coolant?

In article tlrBf.1278$Yi5.1238@trndny02,
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

Building a system for a customer... They are working with a material that
is hazardous but not flammable. They are looking to provide suction at the
tool rather than the typical coolant and want to do something a bit more
professional than a simple wet vac system. Anything you folks know of like
this? We would provide either a pneumatic or electrical signal to cycle the
suction.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244

Don't know anything specific, but there are pneumatic powered shop
vacuums that generate absurd suction and flow. Far more than electric
vacuum cleaners do. Should make enough wind that it can cool things
off. You might go look up a few manufacturers and call them about your
idea.