John T. McCracken

Default OT - NY Times economy article

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.net...
"John T. McCracken" wrote in message

They probably don't use the word "fiduciary" in the Flypaper Edition,

but
you'll get the idea. g

Now Ed, you are being rude. True, I chose not to live in NY, but I have
lived in many places, some quite urban and urbane.

Oh, bull, John. After telling me how you "pity me" for what I think,

you're
going to call it rude for me to toss the wisecracks back? You may know

when
you're joking, but it doesn't sound like joking to me. Is this a joke

you're
making now?

I'll assume it is. Try an emoticon or something, will ya'?

No, it's not a joke. Re read what I said, I pity anyone that thinks others
are "calling their tune". If that's you, so be it, if that's not you, then
what is the problem? Of course there are factors and situations that I can't
control, and of course there are bad people, doing bad things, and of course
I should fight these injustices with the means available to me but I am in
control of my life, I am responsible for my successes and my failures. I get
to call my own tune and I'm glad.

JTMcC.

Ed Huntress