John T. McCracken

Default OT - NY Times economy article

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed

Huntress
says...

Now, do you want sarcasm, and to act like a bumpkin, or do you want to

talk
about those economic ideas you raised?

Geeze Ed. It's 'only a newsgroup.' How come you
keep coming up with all those ideas and information.
I thought we were supposed to be just sitting around
the pickle barrel...

Hmm, remind self of new rule, check cerebrum at door
when entering.

No need to, that would take all the fun out of it. But, there isn't much
going on here that's worth getting that mad about. And there isn't much
going on here that's worth loosing your sense of humor. And, you don't even
know me, why would my misc. opining be so bothersome? You deal with people
here that believe the world is flat, that man never set foot on the moon,
that Elvis shot JFK, the differences of opinion I have expressed should not
bother you guys so much. I harbor no hate and very little animosity to those
that disagree with me. This is the land of the free after all. I enjoy
seeing the take others have, even if I disagree. So fire away, just don't
take a differing opinion to mean the holder of the opinion is evil! : )

JTMcC, HOH (highly opinionated hillbilly)

Jim

please reply to: