Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

In article , Gunner says...

So your are forcing someone to violate their say..religious beliefs?
What was that pesky First Amendment again?

That comment illustrates the problem here. You have absolutely
no idea what you are talking about. I just realized that.

You think the first amendment applies to private corporations.

Jim

Is the corporation an entity?

Have you ever *read* the first amendment to the constitution?

Everyone here but you probably knows it verbatim, except for
piotr.

"Congress shall pass no law..."

Last time I checked, Eckert was not run by congress.

Jim

please reply to: