Posted to alt.home.repair
CWLee

Default Closure on "Lighted Grabber Tool"

Both of you missed the point. The problem was not the cost
of replacing the pair of pliers. The problem was that
leaving them where they fell risked major problems when the
associated equipment was started. The pair of pliers could
have caused hundreds - perhaps thousands - of dollars of
damage.

What is a "zip line"?

==========================

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ps.com...
wrote:

A long time ago, someone I knew had a similar situation,

but figured it
would be cheaper to buy new pliers. I've applied this a

number of
times.

I think you're missing the point - obviously you're not a

tool junkie.
He wants _more_ tools, not the same number!

Those little universal jointed mirrors on the extensible

wand are great
- very useful when you're messing with the back of your

puter or other
electronics. Too bad they don't have mirrors that would

reverse the
reversal so you could read normally.