Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need some variacs in the UK

Hi all,

I need one, or possibly two, variacs. I've got a couple but they're
open-frame and I'm fed up of having to put them in an enclosure and
switch off the power to adjust them. Plus I'm planning to build them
into a power supply and I'd like another for experiments. I'm looking
for an enclosed, bench variac in a 240 V / 10 A rating or higher. I
also might need a 415 V / 10 A variac in the future, but this could be
open-frame, and I might consider a faulty three phase unit. Let me know
if you have anything available, or know of any good sources of surplus.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Best wishes,

Chris