Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet

Default Best Universal Remote?

I think the Harmony is easier for someone who is not used to programming
these remotes and can just download the configuration with the USB
interface. The MX350 is cheaper and we use a lot of them. We invested in
the interface because we do use them. The MX350 is really easy to set up if
you have to learn codes from another remote.

Either is fine if yo uget to know them well enough. For an individual who
may not spend a lot of time learning to program, I think the Harmony is
easier. JMO, YMMV.

Leonard

wrote in message
oups.com...
hmmmm. Interesting. That sure gives one to the Harmony. What else
besides the USB built-in interface makes it easier to work with? Why
don't you use it, because it is more expensive after you purchase the
interface for the MX350?