Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

Default Melamine Blade

beg pardon, I looked into your *recommendation*..... I really shouldn't type
while doing anything else.... 8-(

"noonenparticular" wrote in message
t...
David,

Looked into your request. International tools has the non-teflon coated
on sale for $40 which seems like an almost gloatable deal. Did you get
the teflon or non-teflon. Would you recommend this purchase? I think the
two are identical except for the coating.

jc

"David" wrote in message
noonenparticular wrote:

Does anyone have recommendations for a 10" TS blade for melamine. I'm
looking at the one on Lee Valley's site which is in my price range.
Anything else I should be looking at? Experiences?

tia,

jc

Get a Freud Industrial double sided melamine blade. "double sided" means
both the top and bottom will be chip free. Amazing blade. don't get the
Freud the Borg sells.

Dave