Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default Iraqi Constitutionalism, was Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article ,
says...
You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Ned Simmons writes on Sun, 22 Jan 2006
19:58:29 -0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article ,
says...
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:38:15 -0500, Ned Simmons
wrote:

That'd be Iraq and Islam for the irony impaired.

Ned Simmons

Please explain? The US is instituting a Religous Government in Iraq?

I'd say they're facilitating, rather than instituting, an Islamic state.

I'd say they're facilitating, rather than instituting, an Iraqi state.
It is also possible that the Iraqis, seeing what happens when organizations
like the ACLU search for [penumbras of emanations, decided to spell out in
no uncertain terms, what it was they based their national government on.
Liberal Democrats (old or new style) they are not.

So are you an originalist or a fan of the Living Sharia?

Ned Simmons