Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:35:27 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

How about if we give you all the guns you want, and let you put a

cross --
burning or not, as you choose -- on the front lawn of your town hall?

Will
you then lay off the 4th Amendment and let the rest of the country
have

its
Bill of Rights -- the *whole* Bill of Rights?

We HAVE the Bill of Rights, subject to those infringed by the Left over
so many years. We simply need to remove those infringments.

Darn, I missed that Gunner message. What a loss. g

Tell us, Gunner: Except for the 2nd, which of the BofR amendments has been
infringed by the left?

No general grumbling, now. Let's hear some specifics.

First Amendment, Freedom OF Religion and expression thereof.

There is two for a start. Odd how the very FIRST TWO are badly infringed.

I take it you are ok with that, Comrade?

Gunner