Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick

Default OT Walmart and you

RAM^3 wrote:

LOL

The ones I've seen [Dallas, Kansas City?, elsewhere] have all been HUGE!

At least 2 stories high, at least 3 blocks long and a block wide - city
blocks, that is.

The roll-up doors - big enough for 3 semis side by side - look like window
openings in the average warehouse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just used the same floorplans that Boeing
developed for B-52 modifications at Wichita. (They look to be the same
size.)

The distribution building south of Albuquerque is also MONSTROUS. Even
from I25 it looks to be close to a quarter mile square. Thats a lot
of room if all they do is swap stuff between trucks. :-)
...lew...