Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

How about if we give you all the guns you want, and let you put a

cross --
burning or not, as you choose -- on the front lawn of your town hall?

Will
you then lay off the 4th Amendment and let the rest of the country have

its
Bill of Rights -- the *whole* Bill of Rights?

We HAVE the Bill of Rights, subject to those infringed by the Left
over so many years. We simply need to remove those infringments.

Darn, I missed that Gunner message. What a loss. g

Tell us, Gunner: Except for the 2nd, which of the BofR amendments has been
infringed by the left?

No general grumbling, now. Let's hear some specifics.

--
Ed Huntress