Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"Gus" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed Huntress wrote:
So we have to decide if we prefer a free press,
as Jefferson did, or a censored one, which Adams preferred.

Which one do you prefer?

I'll take a free press that is also fair. One that doesn't take sides
politically. I get the feeling that sometimes they let their Bush
hatred overtake their journalistic responsibility.
GW

A free press is a partisan press; always has been, probably always will be.
In Jefferson's time they were little more than scandal sheets.

They are more balanced and neutral now than at any time in history. This is
as good as it gets, Gus. What you can do, like people in this country and in
other English-speaking countries have done for a couple of centuries, is to
find one you like and read that one.

--
Ed Huntress